lördag 17 september 2011

Youngsters With Migraines

There is one simple thing even worse than having a migraine yourself that is certainly seeing your own little one endure the actual agonizing torture that people call a migraine headache.

I endured headaches for the majority of my life and despite the fact that I knew migraines in children were very common, when my child Alana began developing them I was very upset.

Luckily I stumbled upon a way to help us both. After i started to get migraines I went on powerful prescription medication to aid with the discomfort.

I have never been a fan of medication specifically migraine medication as I am sure you're well aware of the actual side effects they can induce. I am sorry to state that I actually let my girl take prescription medication on a couple of occasions when I could not bear to see her suffer.

Thankfully I have now awakened to the fact there are additional strategies to aid the two of us. The very first thing that I can not recommend enough is to keep a migraine record for your own child. After some investigation I found that a migraine diary really should contain a lot of things that I had never ever thought about. Yet at the minimum it ought to include the daily activities of your kids and also just what foods they've consumed.

It is hard initially but before long you quickly get into the habit of documenting almost everything your child does and also consumes! Because there are various different types of triggers that can trigger migraine headaches in children, it is vital to know what they've been doing and most importantly, ingesting. Picture if you had a diary of every thing your son or daughter has been doing for the last a few months.

It would be quite straightforward to analyze the information and discover what points or even more frequently what combinations of things trigger the actual headaches.

It is terrible to watch a young child suffer with a migraine however don't make the same mistake I did and risk your kid's wellness simply by giving them hazardous migraine medicine. There are several natural migraine remedies that can considerably decrease migraines in children. Just Google 'natural migraine remedies' or 'Migraines in Children'.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar